What is Walnut Allergy? What are the signs for Walnut Allergy? How can Walnut Allergy be treated?

What is Walnut Allergy?

Walnut is a tree species attached to the Juglandaceae family. Sweets, pastry products, ice cream and soft chees etc. many foods can contain walnuts. Our immune systems perceive the proteins found in some foods as harmful and cause an allergic condition when they react. Walnuts are foods that cause food allergies today. It is more common in infants and children in general. Walnut allergy is life-long. Serious statements can also lead. It has even been seen to be fatal sometimes.

What are the signs for Walnut Allergy?

  • On the hands, feet and redness of the face,
  • Itching and swelling in the mouth, tongue and lips,
  • Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea,
  • Living in the eyes, swelling in our eyelids,
  • Decreased blood pressure, fainting, dizziness,
  • After walnut consumption, vomiting, nausea, weak and fast pulse, difficulty in breathing, mind blur and loss of consciousness, etc. If anaphylactic manifestations are present, it is important that you receive emergency medical help.

How is Walnut Allergy treated?

The precise solution to prevent walnut allergy is to stop walnut consumption. It will also be useful for you to stay away from foods that contain walnuts. If you have any of the signs of allergy, it is important for your doctor to advise you. If a more serious allergic reaction or anaphylaxis has occurred via walnut, it may be beneficial to use an injection of adrenaline.