What is Propolis Allergy? What are the signs for Propolis Allergy? How can Propolis Allergy be treated?

What is Propolis Allergy?

Propolis has no known antibiotic, antifunguside and antiseptic properties. Because of these reasons, propolis is used as an additional product in the treatment of dental diseases, respiratory system and various diseases. Since propolis is a natural substance, it has no harm except for allergies. Contrary to allergy, the body is beneficial. Because it is a very strong antioxidant, those who use it must be very careful. There are various minerals with many vitamins in it. In addition, the propolis, which has an antirheumatic effect, is almost a door to a healthy life. Propolis was used only by corn people in previous years. The people of Egypt were used to make mummy by melting propolis. Nowadays, propolis is used to get rid of various diseases and find healing.

What are the signs for Propolis Allergy?

  • People who take propolis together with alcohol will vomit and have nausea.
  • In allergy to bee products like honey, propolis is very harmful to health.
  • Breastfeeding should not be taken during pregnancy.
  • Propolis should not be given to infants under two years of age.
  • In people taking chemical medicines propolis causes bad results. It is absolutely necessary to consult a doctor before taking propolis.
  • Especially individuals with asthma should go to the doctor before taking propolis.
  • Individuals who have a very sensitive body structure should not take it. If you have Propolis, you should go to the nearest health facility without rashes, rashes, itching, and if you do not lose time. These are allergy symptoms.